The one and only Jordan Page is on tour and he is hosted in Arizona first at Monti’s in Tempe to assist his friend Matt Papke who is running for the Tempe City Council.
The Entertainment Industrial Complex (EIC) a division of the Lame Stream Media (LSM) has in the past been successful at keeping the musical artistry of Jordan Page, the world’s leading activist/guitarist who sings about freedom and liberty, out of the mainstream.
I made a decision to change this! That’s where it all starts. With a simple decision. With that decision, and the end in mind its just a matter of backing it out. How do I help my brother Jordan Page get the money? Real simple I’ve got to SELL SOMETHING!
Ok, so “Morpheus”, I ask myself, “what do i have to sell?” People who know me would say I could sell Ice to an Eskimo! LOL. Ok I have 2 CD’s by Jordan Page and I know where I can get CD duplications services at activist pricing. I head to Fry’s Electronics, pick up CD’s, jackets and labels. Then it’s Burn Baby Burn (Burn the Mother Down). So I made 100 of each CD. Quick multiplication says, I need to get 10 buck-buck-bucks from those that either know Jordan kicks ass all over, those that think that Jordan is good and have not really “Listened” to him. Finally we have those who have never even heard of Jordan Page. The 2 second groups are really one group, because that haven’t heard him. Why is that? Because Jordan is not on the list of people who get to be heard by the Main Stream audience. Sounds familiar? Sure sounds like the Ron Paul Revolution. How does that go? history doesn’t repeat itself, it just rhymes a lot!
The gigantic OMG difference between the two is Jordan Page is:
- a better performer than Ron Paul.
- sings way better Ron Paul.
- play guitar better than Ron Paul.
- looks better than Ron Paul
- is Younger than Ron Paul.
- And what’s more, Jordan doesn’t have an end date – like an election that will terminate the “revolution”.
I know from past projects, which have been successful, largely thanks to all my Super Hero Friends (and you know who you are), it’s all a matter of thinking backwards. OK. Jordan Page kicks ass, and has the material to create a new CD. I have been listening to Jordan Page play music live and recording and HE GETS BETTER EVERY SINGLE TIME!
So, I encourage you to send me $10.00, and in return I will send you a Jordan Page CD. Or, better yet, buy a bunch and resell them to get the word out about this amazingly talented activist!
- Jordan needs $4,000 for studio time to make his next CD. And we want to give him all the support we can.
- Visit Jordan’s website to learn more about his music and his message.
- Please address PayPal payments to: firstname.lastname@example.org with a memo that says “Jordan”.
- Please address BitCoin payments to 1HsxEaawHEf2nAcNnqWe2EccMqpDvE4Uik
- Then contact Cronus#*@*#titanians.org with your address so you can get the CD of your choice.
- And be sure to listen to “Declare Your Independence with Ernest Hancock” 7/22 – 6 to 9 am MST. Morpheus co-hosting the will be sitting in for Ernie for an all Jordan Page musical extravaganza.
More to come SOON!
Dexy’s Midnight Runners – Come On Eileen
Poor old Johnny Ray
Sounded sad upon the radio, he moved a million hearts in mono.
Our mothers cried and sang along and who’d blame them.
Now you’re grown, so grown, now I must say more than ever.
Go Toora Loora Toora Loo-Rye-Aye
and we can sing just like our fathers.
Come on Eileen,
I swear (well he means) At this moment you mean everything,
With you in that dress my thoughts I confess verge on dirty
Ah come on Eileen.
These people round here wear beaten down eyes
Sunk in smoke dried faces they’re so resigned to what their fate is,
But not us, no not us we are far too young and clever.
Remember Toora Loora Toora Loo-Rye-Aye
Eileen I’ll hum this tune forever.
Come on Eileen, I swear, well he means
Ah come on let’s take off everything,
That pretty red dress Eileen (Tell him yes)
Ah come on let’s, ah come on Eileen, please.