How Yesteryear’s Highway Bandits Took Over the World
And What We Can Do About It
I don’t fancy myself a historian – but I am a daily observer of history in the making, and the behaviors of those people who are making it. While some of my colleagues in science look for clues and theories that explain the behavior of the inanimate (and thereby create technology), it is my pleasure to seek clues and theories that make comprehensible the behavior of humans. In what follows I depict the common thread that runs through all of history, and through pre-history as observed through the lens of archeology. This common thread is a simple fact that we can all recognize.
Since the dawn of mankind we’ve always had bandits and highwaymen among us – people, who would, in perpetual desperation, go to any lengths whatever to acquire what they wanted along the highways, the streets, and the byways of Anytown, Anywhere, Everland. These are the folks who would willingly, if not gladly, intimidate, harass, maim, rape, torture, and kill those whom they encountered and who had something they wanted.
And they did these things on a daily basis for millennia, always adapting to changing conditions and opportunities by inventing new disguises, like Sheriff’s badges, and black judicial robes, and thrones, and crowns, and uniforms – always hiding the basic fundamental reality: if they can’t control you and exploit you, they’ll cage you or kill you. So they became warriors, soldiers, policemen, judges, jailers, bureaucrats, power brokers, politicians, CEOs, bankers, and the secretive Élite. As the more successful among them delegated “authority” to others, they became better able to hide behind the scenes, in luxurious villas and remote estates around the world. At the root, they’re still bandits.
And the common thread is: it’s all done by coercion, made “legal” by power brokerage edict. Their ethic is “Might makes right.” Their motto: “Give me what you’ve got – or else!” And they don’t hesitate to apply the “or else”.
I remember, as a boy watching “western” movies about cowboys and rustlers, in which the cowboys and their local Sheriff would win a shootout with the marauding rustlers. Too bad the cowboys won a few battles, but lost the war. Since then the rustlers got organized and started appointing their own Sheriffs. And today the rustlers are herding us toward extinction, like cattle to slaughter. And I’ve been told that’s how they see most of – as expendable livestock. Today’s standard model human is not as cost-effective as more recent models – so the herd is about to be culled – or so the rustlers plan. They’re getting ready to round us up.
And those who work for these modern-day bandits in their offices, bureaus, corporations, agencies, and what-have-you are either aspiring bandits themselves – or are slavishly complicit in the depredations of their “superiors” – turning a blind eye to the evils which they are abetting, for the sake of a paycheck, the fiat substitute for pieces of silver.
Free the Slaves
What I’ve described above is a machine. It’s designed to control and exploit the unprivileged majority of humanity. We cannot let it continue, if we are to survive. So as I see it we have just three options.
- We can throw ourselves into the machine and become part of it – thereby hoping our good characters will enable us to change the machine from within…
- We can rise up in violent rebellion, as the bandits expect us to – and for which they have long prepared…
- Or we can free the slaves who are part of the machine and offer them a better choice – a chance to be free of the machine and to enjoy the life they’ve always wanted – independently of the existing machine. And who are the slaves? They are everyone who works for a hierarchic organization and accepts the false notion that some people are better than others and therefore have “authority” over them – the “right” to tell them – at gunpoint if “necessary” – what the they “must” do.
I call the first approach above the infiltration strategy, as exemplified by Ed Griffin’s Freedom Force, a group that promotes the notion that we can join the groups that wield power over others and thereby effect change. While I applaud the ultimate goals and motives that usually accompany such efforts, I have little confidence in the outcome. Those who go this route have been at it for at least 8,000 years without notable success. Why should we expect them to succeed now?
The second approach, revolution, in the traditional sense, has also been tested many times in the course of history. The result is always the same. Either the existing regime persists, having slaughtered its opposition, or the revolutionaries win and install a new authoritarian regime. For some reason, the winning revolutionaries never just tar and feather the old regime and go home.
So I opt for the third strategy – let’s set the slaves free by offering them a fresh start in a new society. In doing so, we can make the old society obsolete. We’ll have our own currencies, our own monetary systems, our own free-market economy, and our own ways of organizing around any ethical purposes we wish. As the slaves defect from the machine to join us, we’ll be able to “starve” the old system out of existence – simply by withdrawing our support for it – thereby rendering it irrelevant to our common everyday activities. And we’ll accomplish all of this without resort to offensive violence – assuming our enemies don’t eradicate us first.
Since most people don’t know how to adopt the 3rd strategy, I’ve written a book about how it can be done. The book is called, “FLOURISH!” and it is available to you NOW! In it you will find a primer on the Ethical principles and organizational methods that have come from over 40 years of combined scientific experimentation & research. This methodology is known as the Titania Project.
The Titania Project
Here is the “nutshell” explanation of how the project works, everyone who wants to join Titania agrees voluntarily:
- Print out and Sign the Bill of Ethics and Non-Disclosure Agreement
- scan and email to C-r-o-n-u-s<at>t-i-t-a-n-i-a-n-s(dot)org
- Buy or Borrow “Flourish” and of course READ IT!
- Attend the 2 day Level 1 Octologue Workshop / Playgroup where you will learn firsthand:
- Ethical organizational principles.
- The formation of small ethical workgroups / playgroups if that is the purpose called Octologues.
- Contractual formation of much bigger groups called HoloMats.
- A great deal about your self and how you and your subconscious processes information.
- How to increase your personal creativity!
The only thing more expensive than education, is ignorance. The BORG have been pulling the wool over your eyes for the last 8,000 years! Scientifically we will prove the BORG is the reason you do not have what you want out of life! With this open source information you can start or reform a
- Educational systems
- Legal institutions
- Service agencies and
- Whatever you wish – as long as the purpose is ethical.
Within each Octologue (workgroup / playgroup)
- All participation is voluntary
- Everyone has an equal say – there are no bosses
- All decisions of the group are unanimous – thus doing away with majority rule
- Open honest feedback between members of the group is sought and encouraged
- Profits (if a business) are shared in accordance with prior agreement, and
- The creativity of the group is amplified by means of a form of synchronized meditation.
Your Next Steps
Most people reading this article are fed up with working as slaves in cartelized hierarchies owned by the Bandit Class – to whom I often refer as the BORG (Banks/Organized Religions/Governments). There are some simple steps you can take to get free of the machine for which you’ve been working, and to start enjoying real freedom.
Mind you, I’m not saying that these simple steps are easy or risk-free. On the contrary, we are like the signers of the Declaration of Independence – risking everything of value to us. But the alternative of not taking these steps is tantamount to voluntary surrender of everything we value. So let’s take heart, muster our courage and move forward:
- Learn more about “FLOURISH!” here.
- Read and understand the book.
- Ask questions by commenting this blog posting.
- Keep coming back for the answers.
- And meanwhile, join Titania’s Creativity Enhancement Mastermind group.
- And thereby start living the life you’ve always wanted…NOW!
See you in Titania!